欢迎访问树枣文字网!

I'll deal with you later.等会儿再跟你算账

树枣文字 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

 

不支持的音频/视频格式 请试试刷新
重播
播放
00:00 / 00:00 直播
00:00
进入全屏
0
点击按住可拖动视频

Bree: "Its just not right. Your mother skipped lunch, too."

现在这样可不行,你妈午餐也没吃。

Orson: "She said she wasnt hungry. Cant we just revel in her absence?"

她说了她 不饿,我们吃我们的就好了。

Bree: "I know shes a handful, but she deserves some compassion. The woman watched a dream die yesterday."

晓得她很麻烦,但是也要给她点同情心。她昨天眼睁睁地看着梦想破灭了。

Danielle: "We all did."

我们何尝不是。

Bree: "Im taking her dinner up."

我把她的晚饭端上去。

Andrew: "Oh, thats okay. Ill do it."

没事,我来吧。

Bree: "Oh, no, Id rather do it myself. I wanna talk to her."

不,我亲身去。我想和她谈谈。

Andrew: "Oh, well, Ill let her know youre coming."

我去跟她说一声你要来。

Andrew: "Moms coming. Ditch the wine."

我妈要来了,快把酒瓶扔掉。

Gloria: "Very well."

很好。

Andrew: "You finished the whole bottle already?"

你一瓶都喝完了?

Gloria: "I was thirsty."

我太渴了。

Bree: "Gloria, Ive been thinking and..."

格洛丽亚,我在想......

Gloria: "Does no one in this house ever bother to knock?"

这家里的人都没有敲门的习惯吗?

Bree: "Is that alcohol? Where did you get that?"

那是酒吗?你从哪弄的?

Bree: "Andrew!"

安德鲁。

Andrew: "When my grandma asks me a favor with tears in her eyes, how..."

奶奶眼含泪花的让我帮忙,我怎样能......?

Gloria: "Oh, shut up, you little extortionist. He charged me twenty bucks, plus five for the corkscrew."

闭嘴吧,你这个小强盗。他收了我20美元,外加5美元的开瓶器钱。

Bree: "Ill deal with you later."

等会儿再跟你算账。

Andrew: "You can kiss that codeine good-bye."

你永远别想再得到那可待因了。

Bree: "Andrew brought her wine."

安德鲁给她弄的酒。

Orson: "Oh, for Gods sake. This is our house. If you expect to stay here, youre going to learn to obey a few rules."

看在上帝的份上,这是我们的家,如果你想继续赖在这里,就得学学守规矩了。

Gloria: "I dont obey rules. I make them."

我不需要守规矩,我本人制定规矩。

Orson: "Not anymore, mother."

再也不可能了,妈妈。

Gloria: "Just watch yourself, sonny boy."

顾着你本人吧,阳光男孩。

Bree: "Okay, look, I know youre upset, but dont blame Orson. Its not his fault."

晓得你很不爽。但不要责怪奥森,不是他的错。

Gloria: "Its all his fault. You think hes so wonderful. You dont know the half of what hes done."

全是他的错,你认为他无可挑剔。但他做的那些事,你连一半都不晓得

Orson: "Lets go. I cant deal with her when shes like this."

走吧,她这个样子,我实在没法面对她。

Gloria: "He doesnt want you to hear the truth, how he cheated on Alma."

他是不想让你晓得他是怎样背叛阿尔玛的。

Bree: "What?"

什么?

Orson: "Shes drunk!"

她在耍酒疯。

Gloria: "How he broke her heart and mine, all for his precious Monique."

他是怎样伤透了她的心,还有我的。一切都是为了她心爱的莫妮卡。

Orson: "You shut up, mother."

你闭嘴,妈妈。

莫妮卡.波利耶?她不是哈维.比格斯比的情妇吗?

Gloria: "Oh, she got around, that girl!"

那女孩睡的男人太多了。

Orson: "See, I told you. I told you she would do this."

我跟你说过了,我说过她会来这招的。

Gloria: "There he was, cheating on Alma, not knowing all the time his whore was cheating on him."

他当年不断被阿尔玛在外面偷腥。却不晓得,他的小情妇也不断在背叛他。

Orson: "Stop it! You shut your evil mouth!"

住嘴,赶紧闭上你这邪恶的嘴。

Gloria: "Or what? What are you gonna do to me that hasnt already been done?"

要不然呢,你要拿我怎样样?你该用过的手段不都用过了吗?

Orson: "Bree, no! Bree, wait! Bree!"

布里,不,布里,等等,布里。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享